Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Happy Bastille Day!!!!!






It's been 32 years today since I 'introduced' myself to the fantastic man that I married and is your wonderful Father. From the moment I slid into him at second base to this day he has not disappointed me.  He loves me dearly, he loves the Lord, he loves our children and their spouses, he honors the Priesthood which he holds, he works hard, he cares for those in need.  His love and understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ is deep and profound.  His testimony strengthens my own. You should each be grateful for the family you were born into. You became the heart and soul of the David and Kristy Moffat Family, where you were taught true and correct principles, but you also are a part of a much larger family.  All of your ancestors who came before you are a part of your family, as well as those little ones who are yet to join us. So today I celebrate our marriage, our children, our ancestors. Family. 


Read the above link.  Study it.  Memorize it.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment